24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Administration Support Team
- Manage administrative functions and requirements of the Church office, Kirk Session and Congregational Board.
- Ensure Safeguarding policy and practice is in place.
- Ensure appropriate consideration and response to community issues – e.g. planning, etc.
- Ensure appropriate consideration to church/ secular issues e.g. alcohol, gambling in church premises.
- Ensure all matters are referred to and considered by the appropriate team or teams.
- Kirk Session, Forum and Board meetings.
- Rollkeeper function.
- Welcome teams.
- Transport team.
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups.
- Coffee team.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be involved in: serving tea/coffee, welcoming people as they arrive on a Sunday, giving the less able a lift to church, or if you’d like to join the Administration Team, email us.
Ernest Beattie; email us