24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Children’s and Youth Ministry Team
Oversight of and vision for our children’s and youth work
Youth for Christ project
Support activities for parents/carers
Liaison with Worship Ministry team
- Provide stimulating, interesting, secure and fun environments in which children of pre-school, primary school and secondary school age can learn about Jesus Christ.
- Lay foundational truths regarding the Christian faith and, where appropriate, encourage children and young people into a living relationship with Jesus Christ.
- In conjunction with other churches and Youth for Christ, develop a youth project that will encourage young people of secondary school age to explore the Christian faith, encounter Jesus, and develop their full potential as they grow in a relationship with him.
- Identify opportunities to attract children to Christian programmes suitable for their age.
- Provide a forum for mutual support and co-operation between leaders of children’s and youth ministry activities.
Parent & Toddler group, Crèche and Sundays@10, Uniformed organisations, SU groups in local schools, Youth fellowship.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be help in the Crèche, or with Sundays@10, the Youth Fellowship, in schools work, or if you’d like to join the Children and Youth Team, email us.
Martin Corbett; send email