24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Communications Support Team
- Foster a co-ordinated communications approach with our linked congregation of Dalmeny.
- Act pro-actively to ensure that opportunities for worship, fellowship and discipleship are brought to the attention of members, associates and others.
- Co-ordinate effectively all QPC communication activities including welcome packs, website, leaflets, fliers, notice boards, intimations, social networking, magazine, media and other advertising outlets.
- Ensure a cohesive image for QPC, appropriate to the aims of the Ministry teams.
- Engage with relevant professional expertise in communications where appropriate.
- Magazine and other printed literature.
- Social networking.
How to get involved:
Email us if you'd like to be involved in: contributing to the Church magazine, the website, magazine distribution or if you’d like to join the Communications Team.
Alison Freeland; Email the Communications Team