24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Community Ministry Team
Appropriate involvement in Community activities e.g:
- Ferry Fair week.
- Christmas in Queensferry.
- Research and develop ways of reaching out to people on the edges of the Church and even beyond the influence of the Church and enable them to discover and to draw closer into the life of the church and the journey of faith.
- Develop our profile in the community so that Queensferry Parish Church is seen as being at the heart of the community.
- Maintain and establish links with community groups with the aim of developing affinities with the parish church.
- Encourage and enable members and associates of the congregation to respond further to God’s calling to engage in community life and provide a means for them to pursue such a calling.
Chogoria, Christian Aid, Community services, Eco congregation, Fair Trade goods, Ferry Fair parade, Fresh Start, Hosting Cruise Liner visitors, Queensferry Ambition.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be involved in: welcoming cruise liner visitors, liaising with Christmas in Queensferry or the Ferry Fair, liaising with our partners in Chogoria, Kenya, or if you’d like to join the Community Team, email us.
Laura Stewart; send email