24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Finance Support Team
- Ensure that accurate Financial Records are maintained in line with Church of Scotland and OSCR best practice.
- Ensure that financial information is provided regularly for the Congregational Board and Forum.
- Ensure the Treasurer, Gift Aid Convener and FWO convener are supported in their work.
- Look for opportunities to increase income and reduce costs, but always in line with the main aims of the Ministry Teams of QPC.
- Ensure effective counting and banking of offerings.
- Promote Gift Aid and maximise its adoption by members and associates.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be involved in: auditing accounts or if you’d like to join the Finance Team, email us.
If you'd like to find out how to make a donation to Queensferry Parish Church, click here.
Eric Proven; send email