24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Pastoral Ministry Team
- Ensuring that appropriate pastoral care is provided for all who need it in our church family.
- Providing regular support to the Parish Team.
- Pastoral care for members, associates and, where appropriate, for residents of the parish.
- Organise training for development of pastoral care.
- Involve elders, where appropriate, in pastoral care issues.
- Provide confidential support for the Ministers and Parish Assistants as a group and as individuals.
- Support Probationer Ministers while they are assigned to QPC.
Hospital visiting, Bereavement care, Visiting the Homebound, Districts, Parish Team.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be help by visiting people in their own homes, offering meals or gardening in times of need, or if you’d like to join the Pastoral Team, email us.
Nara Nisbet; send email