24 Jan @ 9:30am
You Are Here:
› › ›
Informal, reflective service based on Celtic liturgy, followed by tea/coffee.
27 Jan @ 10am
Children and families all join together for the first part of our all-age worship at 10am. Parents/carers can then take under 3s to the coffee lounge where our creche includes some short stories from the bible, whilst children aged 3 and over are meeting in the Queen Margaret Hall for an interactive time of learning through stories, crafts, activities and more. Everyone is then invited to come back into church for the end of the service, where we share a little of what we've been learning. Coffee, juice and biscuits are available after the service.
27 Jan @ 10am
All-Age Service 2019
Our lively worship service for people of all ages. Activities for pre-school and primary school children - Sundays@10 - get underway part way through the service in the Queen Margaret Hall, and a crèche is available in the coffee lounge from around 10.15am.
27 Jan @ 11:30am
Morning Service 2019
Our more traditional morning service of worship.
28 Jan @ 11:41pm
Property, Premises & Environmental (PPE) Support Team
- Maintain and develop the church property assets.
- Maintain property in a good condition, in line with Church of Scotland best practice.
- Prepare and carry out a rolling maintenance programme, submitting and agreeing an annual and five-year budget.
- In conjunction with the Forum, to ensure that premises are available to carry out the aims of QPC.
- Administer the use of church premises and, when not required for our own purposes, aim to have the premises used by suitable groups on a reduced fee or commercial basis as appropriate.
- Ensure that repairs are attended to promptly and economically.
- Ensure the premises are secure.
- Maintain statutory requirements e.g. insurance, Fire evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
- Manage the hall lettings programme.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be join the PPE Team, email us.
David Cameron; send email